Cheesy But Tough Choices: Will It Be Mariah or Mario Tonight?
TGIF! Here are this weekend's dubious celebrity appearances that are scheduled to take place on and off The Strip. Since the LV Sun is again reporting the Vegas guest gauge at "Nearly Empty" (on a holiday weekend no less!), finding hotel rooms so you can catch all these, er, wonderful acts below shouldn't be too hard.
· Jamie Foxx performs tonight at Caesars Palace. We're assuming it's music.
· Mariah Carey returns to The Palms for concerts on Friday and Saturday while her husband, Nick Cannon will DJ at The Bank at Bellagio on Saturday.
· Ray Romano and Brad Garrett will do some sort of routine at The Mirage both nights.
· Kenny Rogers will break it down on Sunday night at Buffalo Bill's resort and casino.
· Dionne Warwick will perform (not predict the future) at the Cannery Casino and Hotel on Saturday.
· Mario Lopez turns 36 at The Bank at Bellagio tonight (Man, he's almost old!)
For more on event times, tickets, locations, etc., go to VisitLasVegas.com
Here's how to send us all your celeb-sightings, crazy stories, helpful tips and people-watching observations.
· Become a Member: Sign up to VegasChatter to become a member and comment on our stories.
· Follow us on Twitter: Find us on Twitter and @reply us what's going on. Somebody leave their panties behind at the pool? We kinda wanna know that.
· Send Us Photos: Join our Flickr photo pool and drop in all of your Vegas snapshots.
· Email Us: Of course, we take emails too. Whatever way you wanna get in touch, we're here for you!