Please Tell Us Someone Dressed Up as Carrot Top for Halloween
"I painted my face and body blue and you want to take a picture of some bitches with devil horns?
Oh boy, Halloween in Vegas on a weekend. Yes, we hope you shielded the kiddies from all the skin and inappropriate costumes that were on display. On the other hand, we hope you were showing some skin and partying in inappropriate costumes.
While it goes without saying that anything slutty or revealing will do, there are some costume faux pas in town. For instance, the "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" character. People dress up like that on a normal weekend in Vegas so doing it for Halloween just shows a lack of imagination. Same goes for Elvis. Another lame costume? Anything from The Hangover. Don't get us wrong, we loved that movie but it started to get played out very quickly.
Now, what we're really looking for is someone, male or female, who dressed up like Carrot Top. While we search for that photo, here's what else is on in Vegas:
· Las Vegas Weekly's Costume Awards [LV Weekly]
· Photos of Halloween Costumes/Who Has the Worst Breast Implants? [Daily Fiasco]
· Wynn Wants to Own Wynncore.com, Ruins VegasTripping's excellent joke [VegasTripping]
· Beyonce's Encore Show Coming to DVD [FMQB]
· One month 'til CityCenter, who's getting excited? Not these people. [Business Week]