Where to Find Free Hotel WiFi in Las Vegas
· In-rooms: WiFi is included in the $15 resort fee. It's blazing fast and the $15 also gets you two water bottles in your room, a newspaper, access to the fitness center and valet parking.
· Possibly upstairs (We say "Possibly" because during a media day we were Twittering away from our laptops at the Sirio restaurant on the second floor. However, the rest of Aria was murder on our iPhone 3Gs.)
New York, New York
· ESPN Zone
· Hawaiian Tropic Zone in the Miracle Mile Shops
· Coffee Bean in the Miracle Mile Shops
· Near the High Limit area
· Coffee Bean in the food court (signal may be weak the further out you are from Coffee Bean.)
Marriott Residence Inn (Paradise Road)
· Everywhere in the hotel
M Resort (Off Strip)
· In the lobby
Element Las Vegas (Off Strip)
· Everywhere in the hotel.
· In-room. WiFi is included in the $15 (plus tax) resort fee.
· In-room. WiFi is included in the $5 (plus tax) resort fee.
Elsewhere in Vegas
· Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf shops: Not only a sweet Starbucks alternative but has free WiFi at all of their LV locations.
· Whole Foods at Town Square: A few miles out but still on Las Vegas Boulevard. We like the booths by the entrance and the quinoa sandwiches of course.
· McDonalds: Making your happy meal even happier.
· Apple Stores: The closest one is across the street from Wynn at Fashion Show Mall but it gets very crowded and there's not much space.
· McCarran Airport: Totally free and fast.
· Drai's Afterhours club: In the north seating area. Yes a nightclub. Just don't pull out your laptop. That might not be so sexy.
· Las Vegas Advisor's list of free WiFi spots all over Las Vegas. Interestingly, pools on the Strip have free WiFi.