We Think You Can Find a Way To Sex Up This Costume
Still need a costume for Halloween? That Carrot Top outfit not working out for you? Then you could always go as Travelocity's Roaming Gnome who was recently roaming poolside in Vegas yesterday. Of course, we'd expect you to sex it up a bit. Girls, that means strategically ripped tops and dudes, you can wear tight shorts instead. So long as we can still pull on your...beard, we'll be happy!
Speaking of costumes...wanna attend the The Night of The Killer Costumes Contest at The Palms on Saturday night? We're giving away a pair of tickets to the Best Costume Ever contest at Rain. All you have to do is follow VegasChatter on Twitter! All the fine print is below. Now, get Twittering!
Here's what else is on in Vegas:
· Lion King at the Mandalay Bay will close in December 2011; to make way for MJ Cirque show??? [Playbill]
· Wayne Newton Museum: DENIED! [Fox5Vegas]
· Grain alcohol to blame in death at Rehab over the summer [LV Sun]
· More Beatles Tribute bands! This time at The Tropicana [LVRJ]
· Was all caps necessary here, Leachie? [@RobinLeach]
VegasChatter Twitter Contest Rules: A winner will be selected by us at random. The tickets will then be held in your name at willcall. The two tickets are general admission and are valued at $45 each. Keep in mind, that while VegasChatter can get you into the party, we cannot get you to Vegas. These tickets do not include airfare, ground transportation or accommodations.
Follow VegasChatter on Twitter now!
* The contest entry period closes at 8amPST on Friday, October 29.
* See Night of the Killer Costumes Details here.