• Russian Banya - A wetter, more humid sauna experience than the dry sauna; Venik Massage is also available in the Banya.
• Pressotherapy – A specially designed suit applies a wave of pressure to the subdermal tissue, from the base of the limbs upwards toward the body increasing lymphatic drainage. (25 min., $72)
• Spa Signature Massage – A custom tailored massage with your choice of blended essential oils, an invigorating scrub and cooling gel for the legs and feet and a therapeutic hot oil scalp massage. (80 min., $227; Swedish massage starts at $127 for 50 min.)
• Algae wraps
• Intraceuticals Infusion Treatments, Lucrece Treatments and YonKa facila treatments (the skin care program is pretty comprehensive)
• Fitness classes offering everything from Pilates to personal training
• Full service salon that offers all the usual beautifying suspects, plus waxing, ear candling, teeth whitening, tanning and Everlasting Color Gel Manicure and Pedicure (which is supposed to last two whole weeks without chipping)
Oleksandra Spa & Salon is located on the third floor of Treasure Island Las Vegas and open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Appointments can be made by calling (702) 894-7474. Las Vegas locals can take advantage of 20 percent off all spa and salon services during the grand opening. Not keen on booking and Oleksa' treatment? The spa facilities and fitness center will cost you $27 to enter.