Stripper Bar Stripper Now With Stripper Pole Firmly in Hand
FYI. This is just an update for our photo archives. And something to LOL at today.
blow-up doll Stripper Bar stripper at Planet Hollywood now has a stripper pole firmly in hand. (When we first saw the Stripper she was just grasping air.) Will this help her attract more customers? We can only hope. Stay strong Stripper Girl!
Here's what else is on in Vegas:
· As if she needed any more media publicity, Holly Madison shoots down Tila Tequila's "scoop" that the Peepshow star is getting in vitro done today. [Gold Plated Door]
· Vegas finally says NO to a dubious celebrity: Chris Brown [NY Post]
· We realize this is very last-minute for folks but $99 Le Reve tickets are a good reason to subscribe to Travelzoo. [Travelzoo]
· Looks like those direct BA flights to Vegas are also responsible for Brits getting married while drunk. (Insert British euphemism for this sort of thing here.) [Daily Mail UK]
· This made us giggle this afternoon. A British guy is mad at the Wynn for not removing all the feather pillows from his room (which is reasonable request if you are allergic.) But the Strip Podcast is not letting him get away with such a one-sided rant. [Strip Podcast]