Unprofesh pool boys aside, you can still have a good time tanning with your tatas out, and these five tips will help:
5. Opt for spray sun block, not cream: While you’re sunbathing, chances are you’ll be due for a sun block reapplication. Unless you want to look like one of the GIRLS DIRECT 2 U rubbing white cream over your chest, keep it classy and spray the girls with sun block instead.
4. Shave: Sounds like a no brainer, but you’d be surprised. Don’t be that one hairy lady. Vegas pools are not the place to go au natural.
3. Bring your shades and a hat: You’ll never know who you’ll see at the topless pool, or who will see you. So if you’re going to stare at the other topless ladies, do so stealthily behind your sunglasses or peek from under your hat. And if you suspect someone like your boss or coworker might take a dip at the Euro pool, it’s faster to slip on your shades or a hat than fish your bikini top out of your bag and tie it back on.
2. Go easy on the alcohol: Don’t let the hooch turn you into a hooch. A few cocktails will help take the edge off of being exposed, but be careful to not become that girl at the pool party that’s both sloppy and floppy.
1. Keep track of your clothes: Especially if you had one too many drinks or have a friend that thinks it’s funny to play hide and seek with your top. Trust me, unless you’re the ultimate exhibitionist, running frantically around the pool topless is not a good look.
Have you braved the topless pools in Vegas? Tell us how it went!