Know The Loo With Attitude?
It's probably one of those only in Vegas things. When your stop at a hotel comes with advice to check out the loo. In downtown, it's the piece of the Berlin Wall found inside a men's restroom at Main Street Station. Just off the Strip, it's the bathroom that mocks those brave enough to line up at urinals inside LVH. On the Strip, it's the floor-to-ceiling windows found in the bathroom stalls of Mix Lounge at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay.
But, do you know the loo shown above that offers a bit of potty humor of its own? We won't give out too many clues, but can tell you that this mouthy stall can be found on The Strip in a restaurant that loves its pints. Leave your best guess below. We'll post the answer in a few days.
11.12 Update: The answer has been posted down in the comments!
Got something else funny, unique or scandalous to share about Vegas? Here's how to fill us in:
· Become a Member: Sign up to VegasChatter to become a member and comment on our stories.
· Follow us on Twitter: Find us on Twitter and @reply us what's going on. Somebody leave their panties behind at the pool? We kinda wanna know that.
· Friend Us on Facebook: You're no one in Vegas if you're not on Facebook!
· Send Us Photos: Join our Flickr photo pool and drop in all of your Vegas snapshots.
· Google+: Add us to your circle and we'll do the same!
· Email Us: Of course, we take emails too. Whatever way you wanna get in touch, we're here for you!
(PHOTO: It's not that easy!)