Mardi Gras Brunch
February 18, 19, and 21 From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Shrimp Cocktail and Snow Crab Legs
· Stuffed Crab, Crawfish Boil, and Shrimp Etouffee
· Jambalaya, Spicy Shrimp, Chicken and Asparagus
· Roasted Turkey Breast and Country Fried Steak
· All you can drink New Orleans Style Hurricane for $5 with souvenir glass
· Bottomless Champagne: $8
Price: $24.99 per person ($22.99 Silverton Rewards Card)
2012 Naughty Gras (or is it Mardi Gras to the Max?)
Saturday February 18 at M Pavilion, doors open at 8 p.m.
· Zowie Bowie, radio personalities, and DJs
· Mardi Gras cocktails and food (beignets!)
· Stiltwalkers, dancers, and a massive float
Price: $10 pre-sale at the M Box Office, $15 at the door
Saturday February 18 at Gold Diggers, doors open at 8 p.m.
· Wear a mask
· Dancing, drinking, and face painting
· Bottle for $175 plus tax and gratuity (Grey Goose, Patrón or Tanqueray Ten Gin)
Price: $15 per person or $25 per couple, call 1-866-946-5336 for tickets or more info
Vegas Red Rooster Mardi Gras Party
Saturday February 18
· Swingers party
· They supply the beads, you supply the flash
· Ladies earn beads and win prizes
Booze and Beads
Tuesday February 21 starting at 10 a.m.
· Two-for-one beers and drinks
· $5 shots
· Beads galore
Harrah’s, O’Sheas and Flamingo
Mardi Gras Parade
Tuesday February 21 every half hour from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
· Parade route from Carnaval Court to O’Sheas and Margaritaville
· Dixie Band, showgirls, greeter girls, baton twirler and stilt-walkers
Come for the weekend to get naughty with or without a mask. Stay to start Fat Tuesday with Stuffed Crab, Jambalaya, and Hurricanes. Move to $5 shots, enjoy a cupcake lunch watching the parade, and finish off the night with college kids consuming all they can drink. And, if that's not enough boob for your Mardi Gras... well, you know where to go for those. And, we bet they'll be announcing boo-bead parties soon, too. (See what we did there?)
(PHOTOS: VegasChatter, Sugar Factory)