From Check Cashing to Chic Fashions in Downtown Vegas
On a recent jaunt through Fremont East, we discovered that a Checks Cashed business next to Beauty Bar was turning into something more. At the time, we didn't know just what that was, but now we do. DowntownWall.com reports that a "clothing and apparel retail spot called COTERIE" will take over the space.
Downtown Wall says the venture will be the "first real test of the retail clothing market in downtown" and we're super curious as to what it will offer. COTERIE is expected to open "within the next week or two" so we won't have to wait long to find out.
Now something else cool about Vegas? Here's how to fill us in:
· Become a Member: Sign up to VegasChatter to become a member and comment on our stories.
· Follow us on Twitter: Find us on Twitter and @reply us what's going on. Somebody leave their panties behind at the pool? We kinda wanna know that.
· Friend Us on Facebook: You're no one in Vegas if you're not on Facebook!
· Send Us Photos: Join our Flickr photo pool and drop in all of your Vegas snapshots.
· Google+: Add us to your circle and we'll do the same!
· Email Us: Of course, we take emails too. Whatever way you wanna get in touch, we're here for you!