Halloween Costume Contest at Haze Nightclub inside Aria
● $10,000 costume contest on Friday, October 26
● Party starts at 10:30 p.m.
Heaven and Hell Fiesta at Senor Frog's (TI)
● Three-night Halloween fest October 26-31
● Upstairs of venue to be decked out as Heaven, downstairs as Hell
● Heaven and Hell Daiquiri, strawberry daiquiri and white pina colada, sold for $24/yard
● Spooky shots to be priced at $10 (Ghostlager), Hangover Killer (Bloody Mary mix, Tabasco, tequila & lime) will be sold for $12
● Nightly costume contests will award $5,000 in cashes and prizes
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde at Hyde Bellagio
● Masquerade party hosted by Stacy Keibler on October 27
● Hyde's Lost Angels party on October 30 to feature ghouls from Goretorium
Cowboys vs. Zombies at Gilley's Saloon (TI)
● October 31 party to include contests for Best Costume, Thriller Dance-Off, and Costume Bill Riding
● Drink specials to include 2-for-1 Dox XX Amber, Dos XX Lager; $5 Jim Beam Devil's Cut, Jim Beam, Sauza, Cruzan and Pinnacle vodka shots and drinks
● BOGO drinks for costumed partygoers October 26-28, October 31
Halloweekend at Artisan and Oracle Mansion
● Two-day monster bash October 25 (Artisan) and October 27 (Oracle)
● At Artisan, Circus Freak Sleepover will feature two floors of fun, plus an open bar from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.
● At Oracle, Haunt & Naughty will feature a costume contest with up to $3,000 in cash and prizes
JWOWW Halloween at Chateau inside Paris
● JWOWW from Jersey Shore will host Chateau's Halloween bash on October 27
Goretorium at Harmon Corner
●Open daily beginning September 27, 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily
●General admission: $40 (save $5 by purchasing in advance online)
●Death Row VIP fast pass: $60
●Children under 13 will need to be accompanied by adults
●More information and tickets at goretorium.com
Fright Dome at Circus Circus
●Open 7 p.m. to midnight on select dates between September 29 and October 31
●General admission: $37.95
●Fast Pass for express entry: additional $15
● "Not appropriate for children under 12"
●More information and tickets at frightdome.com
SCREAMont Experience at Las Vegas Club
● Opening October 6, multi-level haunted hotel experience created by Amazing Johnathan
● Nightly 'tours' will begin at 7 p.m. and will feature "35,000 square feet of themed rooms, optical illusions, mind-blowing special effects and terrifying twists"
● Tickets will be $20 for general admission, $30 for front-of-line access
● More information at thescreamont.com
Scott Disick's American Psycho Halloween Extravaganza
● Kardashian baby daddy Scott Disick hosts this Halloween bash set for Saturday, October 27 at 1OAK inside The Mirage
Sancho Couture Halloween Bash
● Set for Lily Bar & Lounge at Bellagio on Friday, October 26 beginning at 10 p.m.
The Good Foot Halloween Party
● To take place at The Beatles Revolution Lounge at The Mirage on October 25 starting at 10 p.m.
● $500 giveaway for sexiest costume, ladies drink free until midnight
Evil Dead The Musical 4D at V Theater in Miracle Mile
● Performances take place Fridays at 10 p.m. and Saturdays at 11:30 p.m.
● Tickets from $39.99 to $59.99
● More info and tickets at evildeadlasvegas.com
The Wicked Rocky Horror Show at Tropicana
● One night only on September 24 at 7:30 p.m.
● The Rocky Horror Show as performed by the cast of WICKED
● Tickets range from $60 to $125, proceeds benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and Golden Rainbow
● Attendees must be 16 or older
● More tickets and pricing, troplv.com
Blood Village at Galleria Mall
● Two haunts, a graveyard and the Last Ride, a "ride inside a wooden coffin, takes you to your own burial and lets you experience the terror of being buried alive"
● Select nights October 12-31, beginning at 6 p.m.
● Admission TBD, but will include entry to both haunts
● Visit the website here
'Booling' Lanes Trick-Or-Treat at Sante Fe Station
● Family friendly Halloween fun set for October 27 from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
● Unlimited bowling for $8 per person
● Children 12 and younger are encouraged to wear costumes, take part in games including a costume contest, receive complimentary candy
Bonnie Screams at Bonnie Springs Ranch
● Starting October 18 through October 31
● Three haunted houses, one haunted train ride, petting zoo, and more
● Tickets are $25, visit their website to purchase or for more information
Haunted Reef at Shark Reef Aquarium inside Mandalay Bay
● October 26-28, Strip aquarium will treat younger visitors to complimentary candy
● Regular admission pricing, for more information visit SharkReef.com
Nightmare on Origin Street
● Celebrate Halloween at Origin India Restaurant on October 27 from 7 p.m. to midnight
● $50 admission (plus tax and tip) will get you entry, food, and two drinks
● Pay $200 and VIP it for a party of four and a semi-private table
● A DJ will be on hand and prizes will be awarded
The Chamber Haunt at Primm Valley Resort
● Select nights October 5-31, the haunt begins at 7 p.m. and runs until 10 p.m. or midnight, depending on the date
● "The Chamber is a decommissioned military time machine" that has "hired space carnies" to "send poor human spectators to horrific places in time"
● "The Reactor is the power source for the Chamber" and is "packed with flesh eating zombies"
● $15 for The Chamber, $10 for The Reactor or both haunts for $23
● Fast pass access plus admission to both: $40
● All ages attraction
● Tickets, times and pricing at chamberhaunt.com
Fetish & Fantasy Halloween Ball at Hard Rock
● October 27 from 9:30 p.m. to 4 a.m.
● Pricing ranges from $88 to $250
● 21 and over only
● For performers, pricing and more, visit halloweenball.com
Ranch House Kitchen at Town Square
● Costume contest and complimentary meals for children 12 and younger (with purchase of an adult entree) on October 31
● Meal offer will run from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
● Costume contest starts at 10 p.m.
The Addam's Family at The Smith Center
● The popular Broadway production will visit The Smith Center November 20-25
● Tickets start at $24 and go on sale September 21
● To purchase, visit TheSmithCenter.com
Dr. Havock's Sideshow of Curiosities at Stratosphere
● Open 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. on select dates between October 3 and October 31
● Performances are every 20 minutes
● General admission: $12.50
● Children 12 and up will be admitted, if accompanied by an adult
Revolver Inside State Fe Station
● October 25: Zombie Zone Top 40 blacklight party
● $11 cover until 11 p.m. includes open bar with beer and well drinks
● October 26: Heaven & Hell demons and debutantes ball, $5 cover
● October 27: Most Original Costume Contest with $2,000 prize; $5 cover
● October 31: Sexiest Costume Contest with $1,000 prize; $1 cover for ladies, $5 for men
Green Valley Ranch
● October 31: Fright Night Pub Crawl from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. with drink specials
Red Rock Resort
● Halloween party at Rocks Lounge on October 27 starting at 10 p.m.
● No cover, $7 drink specials to include Zombie cocktails, Bat Bite and Fire Dragon shots
Madame Tussauds 'After Dark'
● 9 p.m. to midnight from October 26-28
● Visitors will ask, "is it real or is it wax?" as they travel through this creeped-out version of the popular wax museum
● Tickets for haunted wax experience priced at $18 online, $20 at box office or $35 when combined with daytime admission
● Purchase tickets beginning September 24 at madametussauds.com
Freakling Bros. "The Trilogy of Terror" (Rainbow Blvd. and Smoke Ranch)
● Select dates between September 28 through October 31, beginning at 7 p.m. when open
● Includes first-ever R-rated haunted experience, "Gates of Hell," which is only accessible by those 17 and older who sign a waiver
● Tickets are $12 for “Circus of Horrors” and “Castle Vampyre” haunts and $14 for “Gates of Hell”
● Line pass tees are available for $10 and are valid through October
● $29 Freak Pass will grant the holder access to all three haunts
● For more information, visit www.freaklingbros.com
Freakling Bros.' #DonkeyShow
● "Full-contact comedy variety show featuring some of the world's best magicians, sideshow, musicians, circus performers and wrestlers" and "of course, a donkey"
● Performances will take place from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. in front of the Freakling Bros. "Trilogy of Terror" starting September 29
● Additional performances can be seen on October 6, 14, 16, 23 and 30
● To take place at 2321 N. Rainbow Blvd. (near Smoke Ranch)
BITE LAS VEGAS at Stratosphere
● The topless vampires meet rock production takes its final bow October 31 at 10:30 p.m.
● Tickets are $49.45
● Guests must be 21 years of age or older
● For ticket information, call (702) 380-7777
Frank Marino's Disco Divas Bingo at Imperial Palace
● October 25 at 7:30 p.m.
● Halloween-themed drag queen bingo party will include thousands in Reel Rewards, costume contest
● Registration will begin at 5 p.m. in front of the IP Showroom
● Total Rewards card will be required for participation, complimentary daubers to be provided
● Call Imperial Palace at (702) 731-3311 for more details
Las Vegas Halloween Parade in Downtown Vegas
● October 31 at 7 p.m.
● Free for all, parade will begin at Garces and Fourth Street near Charleston and will end on Third Street near Stewart
● Find a complete route map here
● Anyone in costume can join in the parade which will also offer a costume contest to registered participants
● Free block party to take place afterwards on 3rd street between Stewart and Ogden
● More information can be found here
Bloody English at Body English inside Hard Rock
● The HR nightclub will turn "into a Victorian London themed Halloween destination" on select dates from October 12-31
● Haunt to begin at 6 p.m. when open
● Tickets start at $18, parties of 15 or larger will receive $2 off each ticket
● All ages welcome, 12 and under must be accompanied by adult
● Visit hardrockhotel.com for more
Haunted Tours of Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at Luxor
● Ticketed guests can experience complimentary haunted tours October 21-31 beginning at 6 p.m. nightly
● Admission is $28 for adults, $21 for children, $26 for seniors and $25 with a Nevada ID
● Dial (877) 386-4658 for more information
Haunted Hotel Ball at Mandalay Bay
● Famed Phoenix/Scottsdale costume party to come to Vegas October 27 from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.
● $5,000 costume contest, plus live performance by Havana Brown
● Mandalay Bay ballroom to be turned into "eerie setting from Las Vegas past"
● Tickets range from $60 to $3,000
● For tickets or more information, visit hauntedhotelball.com
Haunted Hotel Ball Pre-Party at The Bank in Bellagio
● Want to pre-game before the Haunted Hotel Ball? Head to The Bank starting at 10:30 p.m.
Halloween Pub Crawl
● Treat yourself to a booze crawl around Vegas on October 26, 27 and 31
● Venues, pricing TBA
● For more info, visit pubcrawls.com
Haunted Hoe-Down at PBR Rock Bar in Miracle Mile
● The Halloween night party (Oct. 31) will include bull riding, costume contests, and more
● The costume party will begin at midnight
Haunted Harvest at Spring Preserve
● Family oriented fun on October 12-14, 19-21, and 26-28, running from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on those dates
● Enjoy a haunted house, petting zoo, carnival games, trick-or-treat centers, and more
● Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for kids 5 to 12 years of age
● For more information or to buy tickets now, visit them http://www.springspreserve.org/apps/event/details.cfml?id=163">online
Las Vegas Zombie Walk
● October 27 walk begins at Luxor at 7:30 p.m.
● Walk to head north on Las Vegas Boulevard, before a "feeding" at PBR Rock Bar, then will reverse course and end at New York-New York
● Go to vegaszombiewalk.com for more
Las Vegas Zombie Run
● October 28 run (think obstacle course meets zombies meets flag football) at Sunset Park beginning at 7 p.m.
● 100% of proceeds to benefit Generation Vegas
● Registration is $45 in-person, $40 online
● For more details, visit lasvegaszombierun.com
Halloween Urban Run & Festival
● 5k Halloween-themed run to take place October 27 from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
● "Obstacle fun run complete with rope climbs, big tires, abandoned cars, corn fields, barricades, smoke, and... brain-hungry zombies!"
● Run starts in waves every 15 minutes
● Registration is from $15 to $39 bucks
● For more, hit up rampageraces.com
OktoberFrightFest at Fremont Street Experience
● September 28-October 31 in Downtown Vegas
● Asylum haunt to be located on FSE at 3rd Street and will be open Thursdays through Sundays beginning at 6:30 p.m.
● "Patrons must navigate the dark hallways alone through a terrifying series of fright-inducing rooms including: admitting area, nurse’s station, patients’ rooms, therapy room, the morgue and much more"
● General admission is $15, tickets can be purchased online
Ghouls Gone Wild at Crazy Horse III
● Halloween parties set for October 27 and October 31
● Festivities include costume contests with $1,000 in cash and prizes
Halloween Week at Palms
● October 26-30, Palms will award more than $30,000 in cash as part of a series of nightly costume contests
● October 26: Party at Moon starting at 11 p.m., contest for best overall costume
● October 27: Bounce over to Ghostbar Dayclub starting at 1 p.m. for a sexiest costume party; that night, head to Rain starting at 10 p.m. for an overall costume contest and a sexy one as well
October 28: Head back to Ghostbar beginning at 8 p.m. for a best overall costume contest
October 30: End at Moon where the winner of a best overall contest will pick up $5,000, the party starts at 11 p.m.
Tacos & Tequila (T&T) at Luxor
● Halloween food and drink menu available October 26-November 4
● Seasonal choices to include Devil's Kiss Martini ($12) and Ghost Wings made with ghost pepper sauce ($10)
Halloweekend at Marquee Nightclub inside The Cosmopolitan
● Marquee will present a Wizard of Oz-themed Halloween weekend with the following special guests:
● October 26 -- Benny Benassi + Pink is Punk : Electro of Oz ● October 27 -- ATB + Special Performance by DJ Mag No.1 DJ ● October 29 -- Chuckie + Redfoo: Party Rock ● October 31 -- Kaskade: You’re not in Kansas Anymore
Great American Classic Halloween Car Show
● Free event set for October 27 at Tivoli Village (302 South Rampart)
● Car show to be hosted by the Mustang & Classic Ford Club of Las Vegas and to feature 120 makes and models
● Will take place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.