So what have the week's first impressions been overall? Early tasters have left a buffet of praise on the restaurant's Yelp page:
· Staff and service was awesome... will definitely be back.
· Sliders were a must
· Sorry ass pan of mac and cheese (but) lobster corn chowder was amazing. I'll be back
· Almost everything was perfection
· Wicked Spoon at The Cosmopolitan was the best buffet in town. But no longer
· Dishes... easily compared to high end restaurants
· For $16.99 you will not find a better deal for breakfast
· Stone crab... dry (and) king crab was too salty (but) Peking Duck tasted like genuine duck you can get in Chinatown
· Seafood is one of their strongest points as it was served fresh
· Best Mexican food I have had in Vegas
· Desserts are on an island of awesome
· Would've waited an eternity for that food
Were you one of the first to sample the new Bacchanal Buffet? Let us know when you dined, what your wait was, and most importantly what your opinion was! As for us, we'll be dropping by soon!
(PHOTOS: VegasChatter, Bacchanal Buffet @ Caesars on Foursquare)