Ruth's Chris To Open At Harrah's Soon
The view from here at The Range, soon to be Ruth's Chris.
It's been just over two months since The Range shuttered at Harrah's to make way for a Ruth's Chris. But, if the Internet can be believed, the resort will soon be able to offer a steakhouse to guests again.
Word has it that Ruth's Chris will make its Harrah's debut in time for the Big Game on February 3. Even better news is that the new steakhouse will keep the same floor-to-ceiling views of the Strip that were offered by The Range. While design renderings have not been revealed, a press release issued last year detailed "a rich yet modern setting showcasing classic Las Vegas images overlaid with the New Orleans color and flavor from the historic restaurant’s roots."
Have something else to share about Vegas? Here's how to let us know:
· Become a Member: Sign up to VegasChatter to become a member and comment on our stories.
· Follow us on Twitter: Find us on Twitter and @reply us what's going on. Somebody leave their panties behind at the pool? We kinda wanna know that.
· Friend Us on Facebook: You're no one in Vegas if you're not on Facebook!
· Send Us Photos: Join our Flickr photo pool and drop in all of your Vegas snapshots.
· Google+: Add us to your circle and we'll do the same!
· Email Us: Of course, we take emails too. Whatever way you wanna get in touch, we're here for you!