1. Shadow Creek is 30 minutes off the Vegas Strip. You'll probably want to rent a car or take MGM Resorts up on any shuttles they offer.
2. If you do drive, bring cash. In the past, parking was $10 cash only. No credit cards were accepted.
3. If you care more about looking at famous people than you do golf, go on the weekend. The first two days are full of the amateur half of the pro-am. The'll just get in your way.
4. Learn golf etiquette. Visit the MJCI website and be cool.
5. Enjoy highlights from the 2012 MJCI below.
Since Aria is the host hotel for the MJCI, they're offering ticket and hotel packages. If you're not interested in spending your day outside away from The Strip and you just want to see famous people, you will probably get that opportunity just
stalking hanging out at Aria.
Keep up to date on the MJCI here.