Nobu / Restaurants / Openings / Caesars Palace / Nobu Hotel / Vegas News / → All Tags
Sneak Peek Inside Nobu at Caesars Palace, The Largest Nobu in the World
Happy Friday, we hope you're in the mood for some sushi!
We just took an in-depth tour of the upcoming Nobu Restaurant inside Caesars Palace. While the restaurant is not entirely completed (there are some last-minute finishing touches being put on and Caesars will start moving in furniture and equipment later tonight), the joint will indeed be open on February 2nd which is when an official ribbon-cutting ceremony will happen. There will be a lucky few with reservations that night but the restaurant will be open to the general public on February 4.
Not-so-coincidentally, this is the same day that the Nobu Hotel will open. We weren't able to sneak a peek at any of the hotel rooms but we did get a glimpse into the intimate lobby/elevator bank and spoke with the hotel's general manager, Gigi Vega, about what guests can expect.
We'll have all of that and more for you next week but for now, sit back and enjoy these Nobu photos. In the meantime here are some quick facts about Nobu Caesars Palace:
· David Rockwell and his design firm The Rockwell Group did the design for the hotel, restaurant and lounge.
· Natural design elements incoproating stone, wood and paper are found throughout.
· There will be a 15 person bar at the lounge and a total of 327 seats throughout the restaurant.
· The space totals 12,775-sq.ft., making it the largest Nobu in the world.
· There will also be three teppanyaki tables, a first for a U.S. Nobu.
· Guests staying at the Nobu hotel will have priority access to Nobu. Vega told us that they "will make it happen" for guests, no matter the night or capacity level.