2. Seal Bottles With Plastic Wrap
Don’t risk spilling liquids on your entire wardrobe. Don’t want to bring a whole bottle? Then just…
3. Store Makeup and Creams In Carry-On Friendly Contact Lens Cases
As much as we love buying travel-size everything (they’re just so tiny and cute!) this is much more economical. (Read: more money for tips!)
4. Put Cotton Balls and Wipes In Your Compacts To Keep Powder From Breaking
If only we knew about this 10 broken makeup compacts ago.
5. Use A Children's Floatie As A Bottle Protector
No need for expensive travel wine bags. Break-proof that booze with a kid’s (cheap and reusable!) floatie.
6. Store Your Shoes In A Shower Cap
Did you see how gross your feet were after walking that casino floor barefoot? You nasty heelrat, you. Who knows what you might have stepped in while not wearing shoes. Finally, a good use for those free shower caps. You didn’t really use them, did you?
7. Use Straws To Keep Necklaces From Tangling
Another genius timesaver using a household item.
8. Use Your Watch, Or Buttons, As Earring Holders
So clever. Now, try not to dance so hard that you lose them in the black hole that is a nightclub dance floor.
9. Take Pictures Of Your Room Number, Parking Spot, Travel Documents, Etc. On Your Phone
When traveling, it’s smart to be able to retrieve important information quickly and easily. Try your best not to lose your phone where it could end up in the wrong hands. Which brings us to…
10. Get a Joey Bra
Whether you’re at the gym or at a nightclub, a purse is just too much baggage. Store your phone, cards and ID discreetly in this pouch built into your bra. Just make sure to slather on the anti-perspirant.