What personal Elvis treasures will be on display?
- The Last Car Elvis Ever Purchased: 1977 Lincoln Mark V
- Stage Worn Costume Items
- Film Worn Wardrobe
- Ring's, Necklaces And Other Jewelry
- Items Worn By The King, Including The Massive "Elvis On Tour" Ring That Was Worn During The Filming Of His 1972 Documentary.
- Elaborate Personal Wardrobe
- Guns, Badges, And A Variety Of Elvis' Law Enforcement Items
- Personal Items From His Graceland Home, Including The Bible That Was On His Nightstand When He Passed Away.
...And Many More Items Encompassing Elvis' Life And Career From The 50's To The 70's
They also suggest:
"Relax in the Elvis lounge with behind the scenes movies, and performances by Elvis Tribute Artists, and browse our unique gift shop!"
We found a very shaky YouTube video of the old Imperial palace set up, but yep, there's the car, the elaborate wardrobe...
Binion's Facebook page says they believe the exhibit will be up and running by July 4. But, they are just the landlord. The King's Ransom folks are being sensibly circumspect about opening night. When we know more, we'll let you know.
6. 28 Update: Binion's states the exhibit will open on July 5.
(Photo: The King's Ransom Museum)